terça-feira, 9 de dezembro de 2008

albuns de estudios

Britney Spears
Álbuns de estúdio
...Baby One More Time (1999) Oops!... I Did It Again (2000) Britney (2001) In the Zone (2003) Blackout (2007) Circus (2008)
Outros álbuns
Greatest Hits: My Prerogative (2004) B in the Mix: The Remixes (2005)
Singles
"...Baby One More Time" "Sometimes" "(You Drive Me) Crazy" "Born to Make You Happy" "From the Bottom of My Broken Heart" "Oops!... I Did It Again" "Lucky" "Stronger" "Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know" "I'm a Slave 4 U" "Overprotected" "I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman" "I Love Rock 'n' Roll" "Anticipating" "Boys" "That's Where You Take Me" "Me Against the Music" "Toxic" "Everytime" "Outrageous" "My Prerogative" "Do Somethin'" "Someday (I Will Understand)" "Gimme More" "Piece of Me" "Break the Ice" "Womanizer" "Circus"
Turnê
Hair Zone Mall Tour Baby One More Time Tour Crazy2K Tour Oops!... I Did It Again World Tour Dream Within a Dream Tour The Onyx Hotel Tour The M+M's Tour The Circus Starring: Britney Spears
Vídeos/DVDs
Time Out With Britney Spears (1999) Live And More! (2000) Live From Las Vegas (2001) Britney: The Videos (2001) Crossroads (2001) In the Zone (2004) Greatest Hits: My Prerogative (2004) Britney & Kevin: Chaotic (2005) Circus (2008)
Artigos relacionados
Discografia Prêmios Jamie Lynn Spears Kevin Federline Crossroads Jive Records

Nenhum comentário: