quarta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2008

mariah carey against all odds

Against all the probabilities As I can leave to break simply you To leave to break simply you without marks When I am here Suspirando for you You are the only person That he really knew me completely As you can simply go When everything what I can make is to see you to leave Because we divide the laugh and pain e we divide until the tears You are the only person That he really knew me completely Then he looks at now for me Oh, has only one empty space E does not have nothing left here to remember to me But the souvenir of its face It looks at now for me Because it has only one empty space E you to come back toward me is against all the probabilities Is this that I have that to face I wanted that you only if capsized If he capsized he saw and me to cry He has as much thing that to say I want you He has as many reasons You are the only person That he really knew me completely Then he looks at now for me Because he has only one empty space E does not have nothing left here to remember to me But the souvenir of its face It looks at now for me Because it has only one empty space But to wait for you it is everything what I can make E is this that I will have that to face It looks at now for me Because I will be here E you to come back toward me is against all the probabilities That is the possibility that I have that to accept It looks at now for me

Nenhum comentário: