quarta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2008

Mariah Carey and Akon bye bey remix

Mariah Carey and Akon):This is for my people's Who just lost somebodyYour best friend, your babyYour man, or your ladyPut your hands way up high (Put 'em way up high)We will never say bye Never, no, no (Never say goodbye)Momma's, daddies, sistas Friends and cousins (Yeah)This is for my people's Who lost they grandmothers (Yeeeeaaahh)Lift ya hands to the sky (Lift 'em way up high), 'Cause we will never say bye (Never say goodbye)(Akon):I know, I know you're gone I know i'll see you againOne thing that I can promise That we gon' meet up againHopefully up in heaven Prayin' that i'm forgivenFor everything that i've done And everything I forgot to mentionIf feel so bad To be without my homieAnd every since You've been absent I've been so lonelyWhy does our life cycle Round like a trophyEven though know somebody Took the time to warn meThat you just keep me 'Til the end it's just crazyAnd everyday i'm wishin' you Could come save meAnd I know a man Ain't supposed to cry It's taken all the strength In my soul to say goodbye(Mariah Carey/Chorus):Bye, bye (22x)(Mariah Carey):And you never got the chance To see how good i've doneAnd you never got to see me Back at number oneI wish that you were here To celebrate togetherI wish that we could spend The holidays togetherI remember when you used To tuck me in at nightWith the teddy bear You gave to me That I held so tightI thought you Were so strongThat you can make it Through whateverIt's so hard To accept the fact You're gone foreverI never knew I could hurt like thisAnd everyday Life goes on likeI wish I could talk to you For awhileI wish I could find a way Try not to cryAs time goes byAnd soon as you reach A better placeStill I'll give the whole world To see your faceAnd I'm right here Next to youIt feels Like you gone too soonThe hardest thing to do Is say bye, bye (Mariah Carey/Chorus):Bye, bye (22x)(Lil' Wayne):How come They call it goodbye?How come the good die?See I just get high And think of the good timesThat I had with my pops He was a good guyHow come the good die? As i protect my mother'Cause i'm her oldest son And there Are different worldsAnd we in the coldest one Which one did granny go to?And why do death come? As my baby ask Where do babies come fromI tell her where I tell her whyAnd I tell her I love her Until I tell her byeAnd whenever I shall ever die I hope you celebrate itI hope you never hated And they say heaven's gatedBut I think I know the code And let's get your life rightBy the end of the road That's why I drive alone Down memory laneSo if I crash I hope ya'll Remember Wayne(Mariah Carey/Chorus):I never knew I could hurt like thisAnd everyday Life goes on likeI wish I could talk to you For awhileI wish I could find a way Try not to cryAs time goes byAnd soon as you reach A better placeStill I'll give the whole world To see your faceAnd I'm right here Next to youIt feels Like you gone too soonThe hardest thing to do Is say bye, byeBye, bye (22x)It's hard to say Bye, bye, bye, byeSo come on Somebody say it with meWave ya hands up high 'Cause this is for my people's Who just lost somebodySee this is for everybody Just lift ya hands to the sky'Cause we will never say bye, bye

Nenhum comentário: