quarta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2008

MARIAH CAREYAll I Want For Christmas Is You

I don't want a lot for ChristmasThere is just one thing I needI don't care about the presentsUnderneath the Christmas treeI just want you for my ownMore than you could ever knowMake my wish come trueAll I want for Christmas is youI don't want a lot for ChristmasThere is just one thing I need, and IDon't care about the presentsUnderneath the Christmas treeI don't need to hang my stockingThere upon the fireplaceSanta Claus won't make me happyWith a toy on Christmas dayI just want you for my ownMore than you could ever knowMake my wish come trueAll I want for Christmas is you, youuuuu, ooh ooh baby, oh ohI won't ask for much this ChristmasI won't even wish for snow, and II just want to keep on waitingUnderneath the mistletoeI won't make a list and send itTo the North Pole for Saint NickI won't even stay up lateTo hear those magic reindeer click'Cuz I just want you here tonightHolding on to me so tightWhat more can I doOh, Baby all I want for Christmas is you, youuuu, ooh babyAll the lights are shiningSo brightly everywhereAnd the sound of childrens'Laughter fills the airAnd everyone is singingI hear those sleigh bells ringingSanta won't you bring meThe one I really needWon't you please bring my baby to me quickly, yeahOhh ohh, I don't want a lot for ChristmasThis is all I'm asking forI just want to see my babyStanding right outside my doorOhh ohh, I just want you for my ownMore than you could ever knowMake my wish come trueOh, Baby all I want for Christmas is you, you ooh, babyAll I want for Christmas is you, ooh baby (repeat to fade)

Nenhum comentário: